On my second snow day this week, I was trying to think of new things to keep Annalise occupied so I decided to make play doh with her. I had never made it before but except for the color, it really turned out like real play doh. At first she was apprehensive to touch it. Once I convinced her to touch it I had to convince her to squeeze it. Once she did though she loved it and played with it for quite a long time!
A little squeeze
and a little poke
Smash!
Adding food coloring
She pulled this stick thing out of the pantry (I have no idea what it is for or where it came from), stuck it in the Play Doh and called it a candle
2 comments:
Looks like fun! Where'd you get the "recipe"?
I got it online. It was really easy and it was all stuff I had around the house. Plus it made a bunch! I'll e-mail it to you tonight!
Post a Comment