Thursday, July 2, 2009

First Carnival

Last night we went to Annalise's first carnival with the Smiths. Just like at Knoebel's last month, she loved looking at all the lights and people and loved the sounds. She at first was pretty mellow but after a ride on the Merry-Go-Round she was wound up. I am discovering that she is really easy to feed at home, but if there is any distraction around (not just something major like a carnival, but any person that usually is not around) she really does not have much time for eating! I was impressed that without eating she was still in a pleasant mood and jazzed up past 9:00! That is a new record for her!

Mommy and Anna on the carousel

Mommy and Anna
Brad and Aidan


Aidan on the cars
He really liked these!


Riding the train
It is funny, I can clearly remember riding this same train at this same carnival as a kid. The ride seemed to last much longer back then!

Brad, Lori and Aidan &
Mommy and Anna go for a train ride

No comments: